A Foregrip is a grip on the front of a firearm that makes controlling recoil easier, and prevents burns from the barrel during firing. A vertical foregrip can also allow for easier horizontal movement of the firearm, as it creates a firmer grasping point than conventional hand guards.
The Foregrip is an attachment that can be fitted to most weapons. It decreases horizontal recoil values on the attached firearm when firing, but increases the spread values while aiming down the sights.
- Reduces horizontal recoil 30%
- Reduces vertical recoil 15%
- Reduces sway 20%
- Increases sway speed 20%
- (Shotgun) Slightly increases speed of pumping
- If the foregrip is selected for the AKM or AKS-74U or the AK-74, it will turn the front handguard into a handguard with a moulded foregrip.
- The combination of a heavy barrel along with the foregrip will greatly reduce overall sway and recoil, allowing for a very controllable weapon.
- There are now worldmodels for attached foregrips for Security weapons since Conquer update, there are still no worldmodels for Insurgent weapons.
- The foregrip model for Security weapons is or is based off of the Knight's Armament Company Vertical Grip.
[Edit]Weapon Attachments of Insurgency
|Optics||Holographic Sight • Kobra Sight • Red Dot • 2x Red Dot • C79 Scope · PO 4x24 • 7x Scope • Mk4 Scope|
|Barrel||Heavy Barrel • Suppressor|
|Underbarrel||Foregrip • Bipod • M203 • GP-25|
|Siderail||Flashlight • Laser Sight|
|Magazine||Drum Magazines • Extended Magazines • Speed Loader|
|Ammo|| Standard Ammo • Tracer Ammo • AP Ammo • HP Ammo|
Buckshot • Slugs